The best polaroid app
Polaroid pictures are bursting with nostalgic charm. Their imperfections makes them particularly emotional and atmospheric. Blurred, shaky or false exposed images often make the best Polaroid photos.
Why I love the Polamatic App
The app is really easy to use and as you can see in the screenshots has a clean interface:
- 10 Polaroid film types are available (type 600 is still my favorite)
- Film types have their own very realistic filter (all in all unbelievable 120) and different frames (no Polaroid photo therefore must look alike)
- Image editing tools available (exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma, hue, temperature, tint, shadows to highlights and sharpness)
- Captions Post with more than 50 fonts and other customization options
The app stores your photos in a separate gallery. You can edit your creations any time again and place multiple images in the film roll.
Ideas for great Polaroid photos can you collect for example in the following sources
- Stefanie Schneider, uses expired Polaroid films (EN)
- Polaroid article of the New York Film Acadamy (EN)
- @polamatic on Instagram
[su_note note_color=”#aff0ec”]Share your work on Instagram with the hashtag #placesandportraits.[/su_note]