Lisbon. A city waking up imaginations, full of hilly wonders with diversified angles to never stop exploring. Have fun discovering the different sides of the city and to get to know it’s unique color pattern. Don’t get deceived by Déjà-vu experiences of other city sights. Go out and see for yourself the best places to shoot that next favorite photo of yours.
My top 6 photo places in Lisbon
- Ponte 25 de Abril and Cristo Rei (San Francisco and Rio in Portugal)
- Village Underground/ LX Factory area (galleries, colorful murals, cafes and co-working spaces)
- Alfama (hilly emblematic quarter with great views and medieval alleys)
- PARQUE DAS NAÇÕES (modern architecture with funicular)
- Tram 28 by night or early morning (historical lisbon)
- Botanical garden – Belem (less touristy spot with lots of perspectives – birds, trees, plants)
General Links for Lisbon
- City magazine http://www.thetimes.co.uk/travel/article/what-to-do-in-lisbon/
- Public transport – buy a Viva Viagem for a small fee and load money on the card for travel – it’s about 1,30€ for a Metro ride http://www.metrolisboa.pt/eng/
- Find a great AirBnB
UPDATES in your inbox
Receive a printable Trip Planner + monthly updates from the Blog
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.